The Mayors’ Hall of Fame was rolled out on November 15, 1995, at the Mayors’ Luncheon during the 80th Annual League Conference in Atlantic City. There are three recognition levels: Silver Level (10 Years), Gold Level (20 Years), and White Level (30 Years). Mayors who are currently serving and have served a total of 10, 20, or 30 years as mayor, are eligible for nomination by associates or for themselves. Mayors who rotate into office are eligible for this recognition.
The criteria include:
• You must currently be serving as mayor.
• You must currently be serving in at least your 10th cumulative year as mayor for the Silver level.
• You must currently be serving in at least your 20th cumulative year as mayor for the Gold level.
• You must currently be serving in at least your 30th cumulative year as mayor for the Platinum level.
• You must not be a current member of the League’s Mayors Hall of Fame (this does not apply to Silver level mayors now eligible for the Gold level; or Gold who are eligible for Platinum).
2023 Mayors' Hall of Fame application