Continuing Education Unit (CEU) Tracking System
The League’s CEU offerings at the annual Conference provide an opportunity to catch up on the latest while earning credits toward license upkeep. Currently, sessions offered provide credits for the following licenses:
|Planning Board CEU||Zoning CEU||Land Use CEU|
CEU Tracking System Procedures for 105th Annual NJLM Conference
CEU credits are only available for sessions viewed live during the 2020 Virtual Conference. Sessions viewed after their scheduled time during the conference week are not eligible for CEU credits.
Attendance Verification Instructions:
- Attendees will log onto the session at the start time and will remain signed in until the end.
- During the session, attendees will be required to answer a Poll Question.
PLEASE NOTE: Attendees must remain in the session for the entire duration and answer the poll question in order to qualify for CEU credit.
How to Print Your CEU Certificates
Sessions will be accessible online beginning Monday, November 30, 2020 and available until May 1, 2021.
Log-in to CEU Tracking System website via the link www.njlm.org/confceu.
- Enter your Registrant ID or your last name and zip code.
- When prompted Enter in Your License Number (if applicable).
- Complete the Evaluation form for the first session you attended by clicking “Take Eval.”
- Once you have completed the evaluation form hit “submit.” This will take you back to the main session page.
- Once you have taken the evaluation you can print your certificate by hitting “Print.”
- Once on the print screen, you have the option to “Print My Certificate” or “Email My Certificate.” *
a. Hitting “Print My Certificate” will take you to a print screen where you can print your certificate. Please note, certificates may be printed more than once
b. Hitting “Email My Certificate” will email the certificate to your email address. If your email address is not in the system, you will be asked to provide it
- After you print or email your certificate the screen should return to the session list. If it doesn’t, simply click the “View Credits” tab at the top right of your screen.
- Repeat steps 3-7 for each session you have attended.
*Certificates will not be available for printing until Monday, November 30, 2020
The 2019 Conference Tracking System has closed
If you have any questions, please contact Danielle Holland-Htut at 609-695-3481, Ext. 118.