Registration for the 108th Annual League Conference is now open! Take advantage of the lowest rates of the year, saving $40 off the regular registration cost with Early Bird pricing running Aug. 1-Sept. 30.
Early Bird Registration rates are:
- Government/Nonprofit: Employees or elected officials of municipal, state, county, or other local government entities. This also includes municipal utilities/authorities and nonprofit organizations. $60 registrant $10 Spouse/Partner
- Non-Government: For profit organizations/non-exhibiting companies. $120 registrant $10 Spouse/Partner
You can register a single registrant or several using our online system. When registering several individuals, you will need some specific information, refer to this list to help expedite this process. Please note, the page remains open for 30 minutes.
- Have your payment method ready.
- Have your CEU certification license numbers ready.
- If you are registering others:
- Have their name, title, and email address ready.
- Have their CEU certification license numbers ready.
Acceptable forms of payment include credit card, check, money order, or purchase order.
New this year: Upload purchase orders online when you register. To expedite the payment process: after uploading your purchase order, the claimant certification will be on your invoice. Attach the invoice to your purchase order and submit it to your finance department for payment. No need to mail the purchase order to the League Office. Payment is due within 10 days after registering.
Also new in 2023: Badges will be printed onsite rather than mailed. More details to come!
Visit the Conference Registration for more information and to register starting August 1.