The Governor’s Disaster Recovery Office (GDRO) is offering municipalities free American Rescue Plan (ARP) State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds (SLFRF) compliance consulting. The GRDO is utilizing four separate consulting firms to offer ARP SLFRF compliance including information related to the following questions:
- Are our disaster recovery programs constructed properly to ensure maximum impact?
- Are we compliant with US Treasury Final Rule and related guidance?
- Are we compliant with 2 CFR Part 200?
- Are our procurements compliant with the applicable provisions of 2 CFR Part 200?
- Are we ready for a potential audit from US Treasury’s Office of Inspector General?
- Do we have a system of internal control to ensure proper review?
- How can we advance projects and use funds related to the new interim final rule which expands eligibility to include disaster relief, surface transportation infrastructure, and Title I projects?
For free consulting services, email GOVGDRO@nj.gov and they will contact you to discuss the streamlined process.
Contact: Paul Penna, Senior Legislative Analyst, firstname.lastname@example.org, 609-695-3481, x110.