29th Annual Mayors’ Hall of Fame
We need your help to identify some very special mayors for the Mayors’ Hall of Fame.
The New Jersey State League of Municipalities Executive Board wants to pay tribute to you at the Annual League Conference in November, if you are currently a mayor who has served a total of 10 years or more as mayor. Mayors who rotate into office are eligible for this recognition.
In a special ceremony at the Mayors’ Lunch Briefing during the Annual Conference, I will make a special presentation to those mayors who meet the following criteria:
- You must currently be serving as mayor.
- You must currently be serving in at least your 10th cumulative year as mayor for the silver level.
- You must currently be serving in at least your 20th cumulative year as mayor for the gold level.
- You must currently be serving in at least your 30th cumulative year as mayor for the platinum level.
- You must not be a current member of the League’s Mayors’ Hall of Fame (this does not apply to silver level mayors now eligible for the gold level or gold level mayors who are eligible for platinum).
These recipients will then be inducted into the New Jersey League of Municipalities Mayors’ Hall of Fame and an announcement and photo appear in the January 2024 issue of New Jersey Municipalities magazine.
With your help we can identify and recognize all mayors currently serving in their 10th, 20th, or 30th year as mayor. A list of current members of the Mayors’ Hall of Fame can be found at the League website on the “Award Programs” page.
Please submit the online submission form by October 10. For further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much for your help in identifying yourself and your fellow mayors for special recognition.