On Monday, November 9, Governor Murphy issued Executive Order 194 outlining new COVID-19 mitigation measures that impact restaurants, bars, clubs, and lounges and prohibit interstate indoor K-12 and youth sports.
Restrictions on Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Lounges, & Casinos:
Effective Thursday November 12, all restaurants, bars, clubs, and lounges:
- Must close indoor dining by 10:00pm and cannot reopen indoor dining until 5:00am the following day.
- All indoor bar side seating will be prohibited.
- Outdoor dining, takeout, or delivery services may continue past 10:00pm
- All restaurants may place tables closer than six feet if separated by barriers.
- Restaurants are allowed individual dinning bubbles to set up for outside use only.
- Casinos must cease indoor food and beverage services between 10:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m., including on casino floors
- Any retail, recreational, and entertainment business authorized to open its indoor may do so after 10:00 p.m. only when it prohibits the consumption of food and beverages.
Restrictions on Interstate Indoor K-12 and Youth Sports
Effective Thursday November 12, all youth indoor sports (K-12) have been postponed. Collegiate and professional sports are unaffected. According to Executive Order 194 and New Jersey’s Department of Health, interstate sports competitions have become a source of viral spread.
We are awaiting the updated regulations from the Department of Health and will share once released. To stay up to date with all Covid-19 news please visit New Jersey’s Department of Health Website.
Contact: Andrew LaFevre email@example.com 609-695- 3481 ext. 116